TRANSFORMATION of people
RESURGENCE of talents
INSPIRATION to achieve
ULTIMATE career destination
MOTIVATION to marvel
PERFORMANCE par excellence
HABIT to win
TRIUMPH is the brain child of Mr. M S SEETHARAMAN – a successful Marketing and Training professional having served the pharmaceutical industry for 35 years. Having started as a Medical Representative, came up the ranks eventually leading companies as Vice President - Marketing & Sales, Head - Corporate Training. Has worked for leading and successful companies such as CIPLA, SUN PHARMA, J B CHEMICALS, K LABS, UNICHEM LABORATORIES.
Mr. Seetharaman also has been invited to teach and coach management students as a visiting faculty at leading Indian B schools such as NMIMS, Mumbai and BIMS, Pune. TRIUMPH takes initiative to join hands with Corporate in grooming the talents through state-of-the-art training programs, which are highly practical and easy to implement.
- To change general perception of Learning and Development from the present day concept of classroom lectures & support function, and make it an essential, inevitable, invaluable core line function for improving productivity through quality Learning and Development programs using Diverse Training Methodologies
- To supplement efforts and work in tandem with in house training and HR departments
- Training for accountability and assuming ownership
- To prepare and deliver world class Learning and development programs that add value and help Corporate to improve productivity, profitability, and talent retention
- To be a partner in progress with Corporate philosophies to achieve desired results
TRIUMPH makes training a very interesting and participative learning process. Live cases, power packed presentations, training games, group discussions, role play and analysis make the program receptive and interesting.
Regular follow up and continuous interaction with participants make them remember and practice the learning. Accountability for results and return on investment make programs effective and better accepted.