Coaching and Mentoring are processes that enable both individual and Corporate clients to achieve their full potential.
Coaching is “a process that enables learning and development to occur and thus performance to improve. To be successful, a coach requires knowledge and understanding of process as well as variety of styles, skills and techniques that are appropriate to the context in which the coaching takes place.” – Eric Parsloe, The Manager as Coach and Mentor.
Mentoring is “off-line help by one person to another in making significant transition in knowledge, work or thinking”-Clutterbuck, D & Megginson, D, Mentoring executives and Directors
Coaching and Mentoring
- Facilitate exploration of needs, motivation, desire, skills and thought processes in making a real and lasting change in an individual
- Focus on enhancing the morale, motivation and productivity
- Reduction of staff turnover
- Help individuals to take greater responsibility for their personal and professional development
- Transform underachievers
- Create a stronger and more effective team
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Performance coaching and mentoring
- Skill coaching and mentoring
- Personal coaching and mentoring