The key element in any training program is the trainer. Successful training that produces the desired result lies entirely in the hands of the trainer.
Performance of an individual is directly related to the quality of training imparted. As a result, a trainer is responsible for providing a relevant, power packed, action and result oriented training modules.
A trainer facilitates a change in the mindset of the trainee. The training environment in which a trainer is expected to work defers from traditional teaching environment. Trainees are not regular students as they are matured adults, who may have given up studying a longtime ago. The challenge a trainer faces is to bring them back to learning environment and continue to engage their attention. This calls for special skills and technical knowledge in a trainer.
- Redefine training techniques and learn new ones
- Discover trainee centered training and avoid trainer centered sessions
- Practice and re-define presentation skills
- Evaluate trainee’s progress
- Prepare business oriented agenda than the usual ones
- Maintain momentum throughout the program
- Keep abreast with latest training techniques